Sublime Text 3 in French

Solved/Closed
Hello,
I'm trying to set Sublime Text 3 to French.
I've followed some information found on the web, but without success.
I'm looking for a simple way to do it.
Do you have any ideas?
Thank you for your help.
Best regards

2 answers

  1. Hello,
    https://openclassrooms.com/forum/sujet/editeur-de-texte-sublim-text-3-le-mettre-en-fr

    --
    The enemy is stupid: he thinks we are the enemy when it's actually him!

    Pierre Desproges
    7
    1. Thank you,
      I had already consulted this link, that's the one I followed, but no results.
      0
    2. @chabinotWell, I don't see anything other than that...
      0
    3. There is one thing I don't understand, I have Ubuntu on virtualhost, I installed Sublime Text 3,
      I was able to set it to French without any problem.
      On Windows 10, I did the same steps, and it doesn't work.
      0
    4. @chabinotOriginally, it is not designed for Windows 10, so...
      0
    5. @MPMP10Of course it is "designed" for Windows, at least as much as for all the other platforms on which it is available. The fact that you cannot change the language does not mean that the software is not suited to the platform, but rather that the people who want to set the software to French are (thankfully) too few in number. Learning the English language is not a prerequisite for coding, but knowing the basic jargon is, so if someone does not understand the menus of Sublime Text, it is very likely that this software will not be of great help to them and that they should stick to Notepad++ or any basic code editor. It’s a bit like using a Kawasaki H2R to go get bread when a Solex would do the job just fine and be much easier to handle.
      0