Print Preview, Issue

Hello,

Three years ago, using LibreOffice, I was able to reduce the content of a page to print fewer pages.
For example, a 12-page ODT file written in large text with big pictures, I could shrink all that to end up with 6 pages instead of 12. I can’t find this option anymore; is it still possible with this version of LibreOffice 2018? If so, how can I do it?

Thank you.
Jean Luc

Configuration: Windows / Vivaldi 1.96.1147.42

4 answers

  1. I can no longer activate the preview with LibreOffice.
    2
    1. Contributor
      Is that you Jean-Luc? Did you change your username?
      0
  2. Contributor

    In tools:
    --
    Retirement is great! Especially in the West Indies...
    Raymond (INSA, AFPA)
    1
    1. In "Tools" I didn't find it. Is your interface like this: https://zupimages.net/up/18/24/9sq9.png?
      0
      1. Contributor
        Jean-Luc, there is a big problem!
        You're talking about an odt file, so created with Writer, but your file was made with Draw!
        We need to clarify...

        --
        Retirement is great! Especially in the Caribbean...
        Raymond (INSA, AFPA)
        0