How to center my homepage? fanfan389 - Last answer on 19 mai 2018 1 answer Hello, I can no longer center my homepage and I can't see the _ and the +. Thank you for helping me! Configuration: Windows / Chrome 66.0.3359.181 Show more Related links: homepage opens small website page issue shifted to the right how to enlarge a google page that is reduced by half? My screen is shifted to the right, how do I reset it to normal? how to reduce an oversized screen? my Google Chrome homepage is shifted to the right. 1 answer Sorted by date Votes Date Descending date Answer 1 / 1 - Best answer The best answer is the one that has been validated by our teams. MechaStreisand Hi, Which page? A link or the code would be easier to help you. fanfan389 Thank you.... I succeeded, it works! Have a great day!
Answer 1 / 1 - Best answer The best answer is the one that has been validated by our teams. MechaStreisand Hi, Which page? A link or the code would be easier to help you. fanfan389 Thank you.... I succeeded, it works! Have a great day!