Malwarebytes in French

Solved
Bonjour, j'ai un problème avec l'antivirus Malwarebytes qui est écrit en anglais. Comment puis-je obtenir l'ensemble des informations en français ? Je suis allée sur mon profil où la langue indiquée est notée anglais et je ne peux pas la changer pour mettre français. Malgré mes recherches, je n'ai pas réussi à résoudre le problème ;
Pourriez-vous m'aider ? Merci beaucoup et bonne soirée.

3 answers

  1. Good evening,
    Take a look at " Application
    Put it in French if it hasn't been done already.
    " at this link:
    https://www.commentcamarche.net/telecharger/securite/14361-malwarebytes-anti-malware/#application

    --
    1
    1. Thank you for your help, which allowed me to solve part of the problem. Currently, the interface, notifications, and error messages are in French. However, if I go to the web pages for explanations, everything is in English, and I have to use "Google Translate." Is there any possibility of receiving comments and assistance from Malwarebytes in French as well?
      Thank you again for your help.
      Malalaed
      0
  2. What Windows do you have?
    Is your computer located in France?
    In the control panel under the "Language" tab, is the package in French or in English?




    --
    0
    1. Good evening, thank you for helping me. I am answering your questions. I have Windows 10, I am in France, and I have verified that the display language of Windows is set to French (France). The interface is indeed in French, but the notifications given by Malwarebytes, to inform me that my web protection and exploit protection are disabled, are still in English.
      I am not a computer whiz and I feel overwhelmed by these issues.
      Thank you again if you can help me, I really appreciated the way you showed me what I had to do with the tables.
      Malalaed
      0
    2. @MalalaedI'm a bit stuck; otherwise, you mentioned a profile in English earlier. Could you clarify what it is about?
      0
    3. Everything is resolved, I reinstalled Malwarebytes without any issues and everything is back to normal. Thank you for your help.
      0