Retrieve CCP secret code online
Solved/Closed
-
Hello,
how can I obtain my secret CCP/INTERNET code as clearly as possible? I couldn't understand anything on the Telecom websites (even though I'm not stupid). THANK YOU.
Configuration: Windows / Chrome 64.0.3282.140
how can I obtain my secret CCP/INTERNET code as clearly as possible? I couldn't understand anything on the Telecom websites (even though I'm not stupid). THANK YOU.
Configuration: Windows / Chrome 64.0.3282.140
1 answer
-
ModeratorHello
You can go here:
https://eccp.poste.dz/
Or by SMS to 603. The SMS must follow this format:account_number_CCP (space) confidential_code
If you have forgotten your code, call 1530
Talk to you later
My mission is to kill time and hers is to kill me in turn.
We are completely at ease among assassins (E.Cioran)-
-
-
ModeratorI am adding here the elements that are in the link:
the password (code) to access your postal account can be obtained:
online via the Algeria Post website: //eccp.poste.dz/commande/
obtain your code by written letter (download the request template)
get your Algerian postal code by phone at 153O -
-