Order in preparation

Solved
Ennemi Publique N.1 -  
Hello everyone... I placed an order for a cap yesterday (Tuesday) at 5:32 PM, and after the order confirmation, I received an email saying that my package would arrive within 5 working days. Since yesterday, my order has been in "preparation"... Can you help me?

2 answers

  1. Hello,

    How can we assist you? It is not us who prepare your order. In fact, we don't even know where you placed it.
    -1
    1. I'd like to know if it's normal for the order preparation to take almost 2 days. I ordered it from www.doretdeplatineshop.com... Thank you.
      0
    2. Contributor
      It's not their fault since you ordered it yesterday at the end of the day.
      Do you work 24/7?
      And it should also be noted that there is often a discrepancy between the information provided and the actual scanning of the package.
      In theory, your package will begin its journey today.
      0
    3. Yes, that's absolutely normal...
      0
    4. Ah... alright! Thank you and I wish you a good evening!
      0
    5. Contributor
      You're welcome.
      In general, what should happen is that your package will change position only towards the end of the evening or during the night.
      Because the company you ordered from is preparing the package today to drop it off at the transport center during the day.
      0