Issue with the Bbox Miami
-
Hello, I bought the Bbox Miami this afternoon. I went home with it and immediately tried to plug it in. At the store, the seller looked at his tablet and said that the previous tenant in the apartment I just moved into had internet. So, will I have it too? Do I really need to receive a message from Bouygues telling me that I can set it up now? Or is that not necessary?
The phone light is white, just like the Wi-Fi one, but the Internet light is solid red. They say that once it turns on, it’s just a matter of minutes, but the red light has stayed the same for almost two hours. Is this normal? Do I really need to receive a message?
Best regards
The phone light is white, just like the Wi-Fi one, but the Internet light is solid red. They say that once it turns on, it’s just a matter of minutes, but the red light has stayed the same for almost two hours. Is this normal? Do I really need to receive a message?
Best regards
1 answer
-
Hi,
Just because the previous one had internet doesn't mean you do too.
You need to subscribe to Bouygues and wait for the SMS confirming that the line has been activated.
Once that's done, you will receive another SMS to connect the equipment.-
-
@OliviadedetteI was saying Bouygues but you can still check out the other competitors.
I don't recommend the Bbox Miami.
It's really crap, having tested it for a few months.
-