My DVD won't start.
Solved
Hello,
I wanted to know if there was someone who could help me. I would like to watch DVDs on my computer, but when I put the DVD in, the Windows Store launches, and since I have VLC, it doesn't want to play the DVD. VLC is asking me to copy the DVD data to my PC, but that doesn't work. Please help me. Thank you in advance for your response. Have a nice afternoon.
Configuration: Configuration: Windows 10
Liberty. © princessJasmine
I wanted to know if there was someone who could help me. I would like to watch DVDs on my computer, but when I put the DVD in, the Windows Store launches, and since I have VLC, it doesn't want to play the DVD. VLC is asking me to copy the DVD data to my PC, but that doesn't work. Please help me. Thank you in advance for your response. Have a nice afternoon.
Configuration: Configuration: Windows 10
Liberty. © princessJasmine