Disk 100% constantly

Solved
Hello everyone!

As you can read, my disk often runs at 100% with very little activity on my part! (for example, one game and it lags everything...)

I've looked through a lot of forums with some small solutions that never last very long,
That's why I'm turning to you because I've seen that you help with custom cleanups.

So, you are my last hope, before I think about changing the disk! I know a bit about computers but I'm not a pro.

If someone among you can help me, thank you.

4 answers

  1. Hi,

    Can you tell us what makes your hard drive spin?
    Don't you have any updates downloading?

    --
    No browser offers a crystal-ball extension: post information to get help...
    0
    1. Hello Pierre1310!

      What's causing my hard drive to run?
      No, no problem with the updates,
      but it seems to me that sometimes "Service Host" in the task manager is a bit active.
      0
    2. Disable auto caps to see.
      0
    3. I may have exaggerated the title of my request; indeed, it's not 100% of the time (permanently) but rather 'regularly', which happens often, too often for my liking given the way I use it!
      Please excuse me.
      0