Ctrl + shift + c
Hello or good evening,
I would like to know if there is a way to find out which program uses this shortcut (ctrl+shift+c) because I would like to disable it or change it.
I own an Asus X751LJ running Windows 10 Home.
Thank you in advance.
Configuration: Windows / Firefox 47.0
I would like to know if there is a way to find out which program uses this shortcut (ctrl+shift+c) because I would like to disable it or change it.
I own an Asus X751LJ running Windows 10 Home.
Thank you in advance.
Configuration: Windows / Firefox 47.0
2 answers
-
Well, when you press CTRL+SHIFT+C, what happens? If nothing happens, it's because the shortcut isn't assigned, logical :)
-
-
@ChristLWell okay, but why are you using that shortcut then, or do you want to use it for something else? And if you're talking about the game, does that mean your game is open in the background? I don't know, but normally the shortcut is only active in the program I'm in, not in those that are open but minimized.
-
@s_t_sInitially, I use this shortcut while playing to open the "cheat console," but with this new computer, it refuses to open and my cursor turns into a "+" sign.
I also noticed that even when I'm not in the game, the ctrl+shift+c shortcut still produces this result: the infamous big +. -
Ctrl-shift-c is (generally and by default in "mainstream" software) the "rich text" copy.
For example, in Word it copies with the formatting. In Windows Explorer, it copies the full path.
Like many people, I believe, I'm looking for a way to know the complete list of active keyboard shortcuts in a given context... It exists... in GNU Emacs ;)
-