Open cmd with C:\Windows\system32 instead of user soniatsen - Last answer on 1 févr. 2016 3 answers Hello, as the title indicates, I can't open cmd other than with a user account, and I need to be able to open it with C:\Windows\system32 does anyone have an idea? thank you Configuration: windows XP pro internet explorer 8 -- Show more Related links: logilda.dll x:/windows/system32 Window c\windows\system32\cmd.exe System32\logfiles\Srt\SrtTrail.txt issue Problem: C/Windows/System32/Srt/SrtTrail.txt X:\windows\system32\cmd.exe 3 answers Sorted by votes Votes Date Descending date Answer 1 / 3 ... Report soniatsen Author thank you but it's the opposite that I would like open on C:\Windows\system32 -- ... Report arp-a If you do what I told you, it launches in admin and you default to C:\Windows\system32. Answer 2 / 3 ... Report soniatsen Author not at my place when you say right-click on cmd.exe where do you find cmd.exe thank you -- ... Report arp-a Start, type cmd.exe, the shortcut appears, you can right-click on it and run as administrator Or directly in C:\Windows\System32\cmd.exe -> right-click run as administrator Answer 3 / 3 ... Report arp-a Right-click on cmd.exe, run as administrator just like that. Show full discussion
Answer 1 / 3 ... Report soniatsen Author thank you but it's the opposite that I would like open on C:\Windows\system32 -- ... Report arp-a If you do what I told you, it launches in admin and you default to C:\Windows\system32.
... Report arp-a If you do what I told you, it launches in admin and you default to C:\Windows\system32.
Answer 2 / 3 ... Report soniatsen Author not at my place when you say right-click on cmd.exe where do you find cmd.exe thank you -- ... Report arp-a Start, type cmd.exe, the shortcut appears, you can right-click on it and run as administrator Or directly in C:\Windows\System32\cmd.exe -> right-click run as administrator
... Report arp-a Start, type cmd.exe, the shortcut appears, you can right-click on it and run as administrator Or directly in C:\Windows\System32\cmd.exe -> right-click run as administrator