Ambilight issues Rone - Last answer on 11 août 2016 2 answers Hello, Since yesterday, I have noticed that the Ambilight lights on my Philips smart TV are not turning on anymore, and I do not know the reason or reasons. I am asking for help please. Thank you in advance Configuration: Windows / Chrome 51.0.2704.103 Show more Related links: Startup issue - Black screen on Philips TV Philips TV "channel not installed" Philips 42PFL3605H/12 issue connection of a Philips 55 TV device Strange Philips TV issue Connecting Sony headphones via Bluetooth to Philips TV 2 answers Sorted by date Votes Date Descending date Answer 1 / 2 ... Report Support Philips Dear Customer,We are sorry to hear about your experience.In order to assist you, could you please provide us with the model number of your TV?Best regards,PPPhilips France Advisor@PhilipsCare_FR Answer 2 / 2 ... Report Rone Thank you support Philips, I had forgotten to mention it. It is the model 65PFT6909/98 Thank you in advance. ... Report Support Philips Dear Customer,Thank you for this information. Have you tried restoring the factory settings and then performing a complete reinstallation on your TV?Best regards,PPPhilips Customer Service FR Show full discussion
Answer 1 / 2 ... Report Support Philips Dear Customer,We are sorry to hear about your experience.In order to assist you, could you please provide us with the model number of your TV?Best regards,PPPhilips France Advisor@PhilipsCare_FR
Answer 2 / 2 ... Report Rone Thank you support Philips, I had forgotten to mention it. It is the model 65PFT6909/98 Thank you in advance. ... Report Support Philips Dear Customer,Thank you for this information. Have you tried restoring the factory settings and then performing a complete reinstallation on your TV?Best regards,PPPhilips Customer Service FR
... Report Support Philips Dear Customer,Thank you for this information. Have you tried restoring the factory settings and then performing a complete reinstallation on your TV?Best regards,PPPhilips Customer Service FR