Unsubscribe from PC CLEANER PRO
Solved/Closed
Hello,
I subscribed to PC CLEANER PRO and I realize my mistake.
Can someone tell me how to unsubscribe? (59€ per year) It's not clear and it's in English as well. It seems to me that we have a month to cancel. I've only been subscribed for 1 hour...
Thank you
Configuration: Windows 7 / Firefox 38.0
I subscribed to PC CLEANER PRO and I realize my mistake.
Can someone tell me how to unsubscribe? (59€ per year) It's not clear and it's in English as well. It seems to me that we have a month to cancel. I've only been subscribed for 1 hour...
Thank you
Configuration: Windows 7 / Firefox 38.0
3 answers
-
Hello,
59 € to infect your PC is quite expensive.
Wait for a member of the security group to take care of you.
-
-
-
@patsalvNot asked, no, but I think he will come by soon.
-
@Papounet17000Il semble que votre message soit incomplet. Pouvez-vous me fournir le texte que vous souhaitez traduire ?
-
-
Normally, if you notify your bank, there should be coverage for the handling!
As for your subscription, I don't think it will be extended from one year to the next; maybe we can revisit the question at that time, and if you've left your email address, you can decline it!
At least read or look into it before committing to such an adventure!
I think you were simply scammed; Papounet17000 made that clear:
https://forums.commentcamarche.net/forum/affich-32142347-se-desabonner-de-pc-cleaner-pro#1
Now, it's time to clean the PC!
--
O.o°* ???Breathe deeply, write your message in proper French and clearly. It'll be fine, you'll see; well, we're trying!!! o°.Oø¤º°'°º¤ø -
ModeratorHi,
PC Cleaner Pro can be uninstalled from the control panel, then programs and features.
After that, you can follow the procedure given above: AdwCleaner and Malwarebytes, it should do the trick.