Boot device priority settings

Solved
Hello,
hi everyone, a quick question in the BIOS Boot Priority for a normal start, which one should be first??? Yes, while cleaning the dust in my PC I see that it hangs on startup, so what should I choose. I'm on Windows 7 64 bits with an Asus motherboard!!!!! Thank you:

1st BOOT Device: (1st FLOPPY DRIVE)
2///////////////// : (SATA:SM-STM3500418)
3///////////////// : (ATAPI CD-ROM)
4///////////////// : (IDE:IDE-DVD ROM 16)
5 /////////////// : (IDE:ASUS DRW-22B2S)
thank you
Configuration: Mac OS X Snow Leopard (10.6) / Firefox 37.0

1 answer

  1. Hello!

    Your system is installed on the hard drive (SM-STM3500). You can set the SATA to the first priority since I doubt you're using the floppy drive (FLOPPY).

    However, if it gets stuck at startup, are you sure you didn't accidentally disconnect your hard drive while cleaning?

    --
    Never put off till tomorrow what you can do today.
    Abraham Lincoln
    2
    1. Hi and thanks for your reply. Yes, I disconnected the hard drive while cleaning and I don't use the floppy disk drive lol, so I’ll go with (SATA: SM-STM3500418). Okay, thanks.
      0