You're searching very poorly then, because in 10 seconds I found 5 results.
squale
Hello
it is forbidden to give such solutions here and keep that in mind.....and what direct link is there between not being able to call etc. with your IMEI.... basically none.. this phone that you allegedly bought second-hand may simply not be unlocked.. so you see about that with your seller....
Anonymous user
It is impossible to change your IMEI!
An IMEI is the internal serial number of your phone! No one has the same IMEI; it is engraved in your phone! You have no chance...
--
lenoobdu
Author
Yes, I know it is engraved in "/" There are ways... and I am root (SUPER USER) so a way to access a file containing the IMEI.
Anonymous user
In fact, they make you believe that you can change, but it's impossible; your phone and your SIM card are deeply linked to your operator!! They want to make you pay to make you believe that they change your IMEI, but it's a scam.
--
lenoobdu
Author
Ouais, I know it's a scam, but so far I haven't seen this. Otherwise, is there a solution to access Android ROOT from a PC?
BunoCS
Moderator
Hello,
Your phone may simply not be unlocked as indicated by squale.
-- @+ Buno, Modo CS-CCM The urgent is done, the impossible is underway. For miracles, provide for a delay...