Bluetooth problem on PS3 slim
-
Hello,
I have a PlayStation 3 Slim ... Normally, when I run a scan to detect Bluetooth devices it works normally ...
But today I ran a scan to detect my phone and the scan stays stuck with no result. To make sure the problem isn’t coming from my phone, I tried with other devices and they detect it normally ...
being a beginner in this field, I’m asking for your help
thanks in advance .........
Configuration: Windows 8 / Internet Explorer 10.0
I have a PlayStation 3 Slim ... Normally, when I run a scan to detect Bluetooth devices it works normally ...
But today I ran a scan to detect my phone and the scan stays stuck with no result. To make sure the problem isn’t coming from my phone, I tried with other devices and they detect it normally ...
being a beginner in this field, I’m asking for your help
thanks in advance .........
Configuration: Windows 8 / Internet Explorer 10.0