[SQL]Fatal error in the query

Solved
Hello,
I must have an error (more or less significant) in my query, but as strange as it may seem, I can't find it...

I hope you can see it better than I can

Here is my problematic query:

 $reponse= $bdd->query( 'SELECT Titre,affiche,lien,Genre FROM FROM films WHERE coupdecoeur=1 UNION SELECT Titre,affiche,lien,Genre FROM sagas WHERE coupdecoeur=1 ORDER BY Titre'); while ($donnees = $reponse->fetch()) { ... 


Thank you in advance for your answers and thank you for reading!

Have a good day,

hharchi9.

Configuration: Windows 7 / Chrome 38.0.2125.104

1 answer

  1. Hello,

    You have two FROM in the first query.
    1
    1. Oh yes indeed, thank you :)

      However, I only get the results from the first query and not those from the second...
      0
    2. What do the two tables contain?

      It should be noted that UNION does not keep duplicates.
      0
    3. The first table contains a list of movies and the second one a list of sagas

      There are no duplicates in both tables.
      0
    4. It's strange, I created both tables with one record in each and it's working for me.

      I used this code:

      $response= $bdd->query( 'SELECT Titre,affiche,lien,Genre FROM films WHERE coupdecoeur=1 UNION SELECT Titre,affiche,lien,Genre FROM sagas WHERE coupdecoeur=1 ORDER BY Titre'); while ($data = $response->fetch()) { echo $data["Titre"] . " " . $data["affiche"] . " " . $data["lien"] . " " . $data["Genre"]; } ?>
      0
    5. The problem may come from the fact that "sagas" has an extra column... Indeed, I only load a fraction of the columns from my tables.
      0