Unsupported codec

Solved
Hello,
I recorded my CDs on my computer and then copied them to a USB stick that I can read without any problem on the computer and on another laptop. However, when I try to play that USB stick in the MP3 port of my Dacia Duster, I inevitably get the message "unsupported codec," how can I break out of this endless loop? Thank you for your help!

Configuration: Windows 7 / Mozilla 11.0

7 answers

  1. Hello.
    What format is the file system of your drive?
    NTFS, FAT32 or other
    --
    Who loves instruction! Find the knowledge that comes from reflection!
    PS. Frequently create a restore point! It solves quite a few problems.
    1
    1. Olahh, if you start talking to me in a foreign language, we're going to struggle to get there!!!! I'm joking, but I have no idea... how can I determine that? I have a desktop computer running Windows 7, that's all I can tell you!!
      0
    2. FAT 32 !!!!!! Thank you Tribun, we're making progress!!!
      0