Driver issue

Solved
Hello,

My brother formatted my computer, but he didn't think to install the drivers for internet access. I have an ASUS X54L laptop that runs on Windows 7 64 bit.
When I go to Device Manager, a yellow exclamation mark shows up next to the "SM Bus Controller," "USB Bus Controller," "Network Controller," "Ethernet Controller," and "PCI Simple Communications Controller" tabs.
And, I can't find any tab for "network card."

I've tried to find a solution on the forums, but I admit I'm completely lost... If anyone knows a solution, I would be grateful!

Thank you :-)

5 answers

  1. Yo,
    Network card = network controller ;).
    Go here ->https://www.touslesdrivers.com/?v_page=29
    At the bottom of the page, it says "Start detection".. this will download a small plugin that allows the site to identify the different components of your PC and suggest the missing drivers based on their brands.
    0