Your opinion on WLAN Optimizer
Solved
Hello,
I have some issues with my internet connection. When I connect to my FPS, occasionally my ping spikes up to 1k ms and then either crashes or drops suddenly. My girlfriend downloads from time to time, and she has the privilege of being on Ethernet with her desktop PC.
Our NeufBox is located in the office, one floor separates me from it as I only use the computer in our bedroom.
I do not wish to invest in a router.
I consulted my friend Google for "Optimize your Wi-Fi connection," where I found lots of dubious tips, but no concrete opinions on "WLAN Optimizer," which would allow me to "boost" my connection. I would like some clarification on this subject.
Can it really optimize Wi-Fi connection? I am afraid I might mess things up by downloading it..
Thanks for reading, Regards JrFolken
Asus x72JR - CR: Artheros AR8131 PCI-E Gigabit Ethernet Controller NDIS 6.20 / Qualcomm Atheros AR9285 Wireless Network Adapter - Windows 7 Ultimate Edition SP1
I have some issues with my internet connection. When I connect to my FPS, occasionally my ping spikes up to 1k ms and then either crashes or drops suddenly. My girlfriend downloads from time to time, and she has the privilege of being on Ethernet with her desktop PC.
Our NeufBox is located in the office, one floor separates me from it as I only use the computer in our bedroom.
I do not wish to invest in a router.
I consulted my friend Google for "Optimize your Wi-Fi connection," where I found lots of dubious tips, but no concrete opinions on "WLAN Optimizer," which would allow me to "boost" my connection. I would like some clarification on this subject.
Can it really optimize Wi-Fi connection? I am afraid I might mess things up by downloading it..
Thanks for reading, Regards JrFolken
Asus x72JR - CR: Artheros AR8131 PCI-E Gigabit Ethernet Controller NDIS 6.20 / Qualcomm Atheros AR9285 Wireless Network Adapter - Windows 7 Ultimate Edition SP1