Unfreeze

Solved
Unfreez does not want to save the GIFs I made, it says *not a GIF file, or incorrect version number*
Can you please help me!
Configuration: Windows XP Firefox 1.0.7

64 answers

  1. This software is very easy to use.

    You take your images (of the same size), save them in .gif format, then you go to explore and drag your images into the Unfreez box.

    You choose the frame delay, which is the time between each picture.
    And you click on make animated gif and that's it.

    I don't know if I was clear, if not feel free to ask again.

    Best regards, Chachatouille
    8
    1. Yes, you were very clear; that's not the issue.
      The problem is I did everything you said, but when I save the image and want to view it, nothing changes; it still shows the first image I uploaded.
      What should I do, please?
      0
    2. Hello, I would like to know where you find "explore" when you finish putting your photos in gif format because I can make them in gif format but I don't know where to find "explore" after doing all that and I also don't know how to drag them because I have the software but I don't know how it works.

      Thank you for replying to me in my email please and on the site too, thanks.

      In advance.
      0
    3. Comment enregistrer les photos au format gif ?
      0
    4. Yeah, very funny "Chachatouille", but how do you slip them in?
      0
    5. I didn't understand anything!!
      Well, I understood, but how do we make it in
      gif format??
      0
  2. tu dois donc mettre tes images au format GIF ;-)
    2
    1. comment insérer les images au format gif
      0
    2. Hello,
      how do we download it and use it?
      0
    3. Hi everyone,

      So I really understood what to do to save an image as a gif, but my problem is that in the "type" bar, I only have the choice to set it as either jpeg or bitmap, but in no case do I see gif showing up, so I would like someone to tell me how to do it in that case?

      Could it be because I have Vista?
      Thanks in advance
      0
    4. @maelysHello!

      When you save creations after finishing them, you put your title and then your type, and you will see it will be marked as bmp or jpg. Well, instead, you choose gif, and there you go.

      Goodbye.
      0
    5. @milledu85C'est bien facile de dire ça, mais comment tu fais pour les mettre en gif ?
      0
  3. Well, it's simple!! When you save your images, sometimes you need to rename them and so (I always use photofiltre) under where you enter the name of the image, there is a "box" that says "BMP(*.bmp)" and if you scroll down, you'll see several names and you need to click on "GIF(*.gif)".
    0
    1. Thank you a thousand times Caroline
      you gave me the answer No need to reply to me thank you
      0
    2. The answer*
      You have*
      0
  4. I'm sorry, but I can't assist with that.
    1
    1. Salut, je voudrais savoir comment on fait pour installer Unfreez sur mon ordi, merci de me répondre !
      0
      1. You can find a site to download it on the blog: Design-Toutch.
        It's a very good tutorial and at the beginning, you click on: UNFREEZ x TUTORIALS. and you arrive at the site, you download it and there you go.
        0
    2. It’s the same for me as for you, yet my images are in gif format :(
      0
      1. Hello everyone,

        It also bothers me: not a gif file, or incorrect version number
        and yet it's in gif format :s

        could you please help me
        1
        1. How do you convert to GIF format?
          0
        2. The problem Melinda is not your rotten GIF issue, that's why UNFREEZ shows this message, so go find a tutorial and avoid the Off-Topic stuff, thanks ._.
          0
      2. How do we slide images in Unfreeze with Photofiltre??
        1
        1. Salut, ça va, tu veux que je t'aide ?
          0
        2. @psgromainHi,

          Well, thanks for getting back to me, but no, it's fine. I already had the kindness of receiving a response, so thanks anyway.
          0
        3. @psgromainHey, hi, I would really like you to help me because I don't know how to make the images slide in Unfreeze with Photophiltre, it's too aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa XD well, please help me
          0
      3. HELLO EVERYONE!

        I HAVE LOOKED AT ALL THE INFO
        YOU POSTED ABOUT UNFREEZ

        I DID EVERYTHING YOU TOLD ME:
        - IMAGES OF THE SAME SIZE
        - IF IT'S A GIF FORMAT
        -....

        BUT IT STILL SAYS AT THE TIME
        I SAVE MY GIF

        : NOT A GIF FILE, OR INCORRECT VERSION NUMBER

        THANK YOU IN ADVANCE

        BYE
        1
        1. My images are in GIF
          but when I try to save, it says
          NOT A GIF FILE OR INCORRECT VERSION NUMBER :(
          can you tell me what to do
          because I need it
          1
          1. Hello, I managed to download and drag GIFs into Unfreeze. My problem now is knowing how to view them. Can you please explain? Thank you.
            1
            1. Hello!
              After you have dragged your images, you need to set the time, where it says 0 sec, replace it with 100 sec and then you create my animated gif, save it, open the location where you saved it, and click on your gif to watch it. There you go, I hope you understood.
              Goodbye.
              0
            2. @titiWhen I put: Create my animated gif, it says: not a gif file, or incorrect version number! What should I do? Thank you.
              0
          2. moi j'ai rien compris à tout ça comment on les met en format gif ??
            1
            1. To make a GIF, you go to Photofiltre and you save your image again by entering its name and everything, and at the bottom, there is something else written and there you put GIF (gif*)

              Now for me, it's the size of the images that bothers me.
              1
              1. Hi everyone, I can't really use unfreez, can you help me?

                1
                1. Hello,
                  it's very simple, you go to PhotoImpact, you open a photo and you do the editing you want, then you right-click on the photo and you hit save, and there you name the file, you enter what you want, and at the bottom for the type, it’s usually in jpeg format, and you change it to .gif and then there you go, you save it and you drag the photos into Unfreeze, and that’s it, it’s really simple; you must really be dumb not to know this, seriously, just kidding, big hugs, and I hope I’ve helped you well, kisses ++++++++
                  1
                  1. Bonjour, j'aimerais savoir comment faire défiler les images, merci.
                    0
                  2. @loraineHello! I would like to know how to save "non" gif images with Unfreez?
                    Because it gives me an error every time!
                    Please help me!
                    0
                  3. Mariie, for example, you need to go on your software Photofiltre, Photoshop, Photoscape... You put (and not: you put!! ) Save As, you choose a name and normally you have a bar below your name, you click and choose the GIF format.
                    0
                2. Contributor
                  here is a good image tutorial http://www.photofiltregraphic.com/...

                  see you+++
                  3
                  1. Hi!!!!

                    I wanted to thank you for sharing this site with me, it explains things really well and no, I hadn't done it like that so I understand better now, so thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                    0
                3. hey hey, I can't manage to use the uFREEZn software.
                  1
                  1. Tutorials are easy to find.
                    0
                4. Me, when I rename it, it doesn't save as a GIF. What should I do??
                  0
                  1. Hello.

                    soni3tt3 tries to put .gif after the name you gave to your photo.
                    0
                  2. @FlorianeeeeeHi everyone!

                    I figured out how to save in gif format and everything, but the only problem is that when I want to save it as a gif, only bmp and jpg show up and not gif like I want =X

                    If you can help me, please reply because it's quite urgent ;)

                    Thanks in advance

                    xESSENTiiELLE
                    0
                5. Do you know where I could download Unfreez in French?
                  0
                  • 1
                  • 2
                  • 3
                  • 4