Unfreeze

Solved
Unfreez does not want to save the GIFs I made, it says *not a GIF file, or incorrect version number*
Can you please help me!
Configuration: Windows XP Firefox 1.0.7

64 answers

  1. This software is very easy to use.

    You take your images (of the same size), save them in .gif format, then you go to explore and drag your images into the Unfreez box.

    You choose the frame delay, which is the time between each picture.
    And you click on make animated gif and that's it.

    I don't know if I was clear, if not feel free to ask again.

    Best regards, Chachatouille
    8
    1. Yes, you were very clear; that's not the issue.
      The problem is I did everything you said, but when I save the image and want to view it, nothing changes; it still shows the first image I uploaded.
      What should I do, please?
      0
    2. Hello, I would like to know where you find "explore" when you finish putting your photos in gif format because I can make them in gif format but I don't know where to find "explore" after doing all that and I also don't know how to drag them because I have the software but I don't know how it works.

      Thank you for replying to me in my email please and on the site too, thanks.

      In advance.
      0
    3. Comment enregistrer les photos au format gif ?
      0
    4. Yeah, very funny "Chachatouille", but how do you slip them in?
      0
    5. I didn't understand anything!!
      Well, I understood, but how do we make it in
      gif format??
      0
  2. Actually, I understood!!!

    When you make your images with Photofiltre, you need to save them in GIF format!!

    2nd question: I can't upload my creations on Skyrock, it needs to be 1MB, but what steps do I need to take to save my creations as 1MB?
    0
    1. Hello, thank you, I think I understand, you are great with your patience!
      0
      1. Hello

        I'm here because I just downloaded Unfreez, but a strange page opens up

        Oulia: a white square with Remove Frame and Clear All underneath

        But we can't click on anything, please help me

        Thank you, kisses (k)
        0
        1. I can't get my GIF to work, it says: not a GIF file, or incorrect version numbers
          what should I do?
          please respond to me quickly!!
          0
          1. I am going to explain it to you.
            When you are in PhotoFiltre and you have finished everything, you right-click (on the finished image) and choose "Save As," then a window opens with "File Name": you name your image and below there is a box (next to it is written "Type") where you go and set your image to GIF! Now you can go to UnFreez
            Actually, to go to UnFreez, your image must be in GIF!
            At first, I had the same problem and I succeeded thanks to a blog: if you didn’t understand, go check it out, it's really well explained https://x-iiimage.skyrock.com/
            What you are asking is explained on page 5, article number 1, and read next to it, there are two previews: look, it clearly shows what you need to do!
            There you go!
            0
            1. Contributor
              You can resize your gif here

              http://www.gif-anime.info/gif-anime/

              a+++
              0
              1. Hi, I can do everything perfectly, but the gifs won't fit in my skyblog, even those with 3 images. What should I do?
                0
                1. I advise you to maybe reduce the size of your images.
                  0
              2. it's all simple ^-^ you just have to put them in Photofiltre and make modifications if you want lol but it's not necessary and you save and underneath you see image jpg something like that and then you take gif and save it and voilà ^^
                0
                1. Hello ^^

                  I just discovered this site "unfreez"!
                  I'm looking around to see how it works and so far I've succeeded =)

                  But what do I do now that I've moved my GIF photos into Unfreez?!

                  Thank you for helping me!

                  Thank you very much, very much

                  I really love creating cool montages
                  So be nice and help me out ^^
                  0
                  1. Contributor
                    response here http://www.tutopat.com/viewtopic.php?t=1270

                    see you
                    0
                    1. It's alright, I succeeded ^^ thank you so much !!
                      0
                      1. Contributor
                        You need to save the GIFs in a folder, then close Photofiltre

                        Open the folder where you saved the GIFs, select one, and drag it into the Unfreez window

                        Here’s a good tutorial: http://www.photofiltregraphic.com/...

                        See you later++
                        0
                        1. Hi everyone!! =)

                          I’ve put my images in the same format, I saved them as gif but I can't drag them into unfreez...
                          I know, I’m not skilled...

                          Please help me!! ^^
                          0
                          1. how do we make the effects etc. I know that putting the photo in the white frame
                            could someone explain it to me please?
                            0
                            1. With UnFreez, I don't think you can, it's the basic UnFreez thing.
                              0
                          2. Coucou ! ^^

                            I have another question xD umm... how do you put a gif on a photo or a montage?
                            0
                            1. Note: To use UnFreez, you need to have PhotoFiltre or another image editing software

                              -First, open the photos you want for your GIF in PhotoFiltre
                              -Resize them to the same size
                              -Then save them in GIF format (still in PhotoFiltre)
                              ->To save in GIF format, select GIF in the "Type" bar (below "File Name")

                              -Next, open UnFreez and drag in the freshly modified photos
                              -When you are finished, click on "Make Animated Gif"

                              Additional Information:
                              * Uncheck the "Loop animation" box if you do not want your GIF to loop
                              * "Frame Delay": The number of seconds between photos
                              * "Remove Frame": Delete a photo
                              * "Clear All": Clear everything

                              I hope everything is clear =)

                              Bye *
                              0
                              1. I can't change the photo format on Photofiltre.
                                0
                            • 1
                            • 2
                            • 3
                            • 4