Windows 8 - blue rectangle

Solved
Good evening

What is this blue rectangle?

How do I remove it?

Thank you

12 answers

  1. Thank you to everyone who tried to help me with this question

    Attention Uncle Sebastien:

    "Press Shift + Escape to disable it" It works - thank you

    But I don't see the connection with "didn't you turn up the volume on your PC!?"

    Good evening to all
    75
    1. The narrator reads the text in the blue box aloud, it is used by the hearing impaired :-)
      Also on Windows, you have a built-in tool to take screenshots, you type "Snipping Tool" or "Snip" (either works) and you will see it! Good to know for the next time you have a problem! You can take window screenshots, full desktop screenshots, or freeform captures!
      0
    2. Keyboard shortcuts allow you to accidentally trigger (by mistake!) and inhibit (thankfully!!) that damned blue rectangle, a worthy heir to the Haddockian adhesive bandage:

      ON
      Ctrl + Win + U

      OFF
      CapsLock + Esc

      phew... and thank you all!
      4
    3. thank you I no longer have a blue frame it’s magical
      0
    4. Thank you, I no longer have a blue frame, it's magical.
      0
    5. Thank you for the info
      Great job
      0