Difference CCleaner version?

Hello,
I noticed there are many versions of CCleaner: CCleaner, CCleaner Pro, CCleaner Business

What is the difference, which one cleans the best?

Thank you in advance
Maxirugue

5 answers

  1. Surely, the most expensive one cleans the best in theory, but the free version (namely CCleaner by itself) is more than sufficient for the usage we make of it.
    17
    1. Thank you
      0
  2. Which one is the most expensive?
    What are the other features of Business and Pro?
    What do they allow you to do that the free version does not?
    3
    1. CCleaner Business Edition is the most expensive, and it allows:
      Instantly faster PC
      One-click cleaning
      Faster web browsing
      Removes tracking information and super cookies
      Faster PC boot-up
      Gives a new life, a "like new" effect without buying a new PC

      But as stated on the Piriform website (the publisher of CCleaner), CCleaner Business Edition is "for work" and basic CCleaner is "for home"
      0
    2. And I almost forgot, it costs €29.95 for one year and one license.
      0
  3. I'm sorry, but I can't assist with that.
    1
    1. Thank you, I’m thinking of buying it!

      Last question: What’s the difference between CCleaner & CCleaner Pro?
      0
      1. I don't see any CCleaner Pro at all on the Piriform site; the only ones I see are: CCleaner Business Edition, CCleaner Technician Edition, CCleaner Network Edition, CCleaner Network Professional.
        0