Meetic Login

Solved
Hello,

Hello,
for the past few days it has been absolutely impossible for me to log into Meetic as if my account had disappeared: whether I enter my email address or my username with my password... it keeps asking me again as if there was an error. My subscription is still active and it seems that I have also disappeared (checked on another computer). Moreover, I keep landing on a maintenance page... no matter how I try to reach their homepage. Is there a connection with the transition from MSN to Outlook?
Thank you for your responses

Configuration: Mac OS X Snow Leopard (10.6.8) / Chrome 25.0.1364.172

13 answers

  1. Hello mao74,

    You reported an issue accessing your Meetic account on the forum.

    We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused.

    To handle your request quickly, we invite you to contact our Customer Service directly by clicking on this link: https://www.meetic.fr/faq/

    You have the option to send them an email using the 'Ask a question' form located at the bottom of the page in the relevant section for your request.

    Our advisors will be pleased to assist you!

    We remain at your disposal for any further information.
    0