SilverCrest Tablet Issue
Solved
Hello, my mother just bought me a SilverCrest SGT 10.6 tablet.
I open it, I read the manual carefully... I install the driver, and then they tell me: "the device is recognized and usable", something like that.
I think it's all good, and then: problem. I move the stylus, but nothing happens.
I try to reinstall the driver, change the USB ports, but nothing at all :'(
Can someone please help me?
Configuration: Vista
I open it, I read the manual carefully... I install the driver, and then they tell me: "the device is recognized and usable", something like that.
I think it's all good, and then: problem. I move the stylus, but nothing happens.
I try to reinstall the driver, change the USB ports, but nothing at all :'(
Can someone please help me?
Configuration: Vista
3 answers
-
ContributorHello,
You open GIMP, go to Edit --> Preferences --> Input Devices --> Configure Extended Input Devices, click to open the window, and you'll see the type and name of your tablet. There, you select Default Screen and click on Save Input Device State Now, then on Validate. Close and restart GIMP, and your tablet should work normally... ;-)
http://ww12.screenshotuploader.com
Luke.
The price of software is inversely proportional to its ergonomics....-
-
-
-
-
ContributorIt's just that GIMP doesn't recognize it as a tablet; you can use it in mouse mode (much more precise than the mouse) but you won't have pressure sensitivity...
Wait for another opinion just in case a solution comes to mind that I don't know about.. :-((
Luke.
PS: just an idea that comes to mind, was your GIMP installed before or after your tablet?
-