Unable to access my mailbox
Solved/Closed
-
Hello,
after some research that yielded no results, I present the issue
my bbox email box, I have the following message "waiting for webmail.6d.bbox bouygues telecom .fr". and the page remains blank
reinstalling my box might resolve the problem! thank you for your help
Configuration: Windows XP / Firefox 14.0.1
after some research that yielded no results, I present the issue
my bbox email box, I have the following message "waiting for webmail.6d.bbox bouygues telecom .fr". and the page remains blank
reinstalling my box might resolve the problem! thank you for your help
Configuration: Windows XP / Firefox 14.0.1
1 answer
-
Hello, it would be pointless. If you received this message, it means that the Bouygues messaging service is temporarily down. The best thing to do is to call the hotline to be sure, and wait for them to provide you with a solution. I believe it's just a matter of time.
--
Sitelle-
-
-
@debrestI'm struggling too since Monday evening and it's for my professional business!!! Clients are calling me furious because, of course, there's no response from me!!!!!
-
@debrestProgress in all areas has its weaknesses, and what if everything suddenly came to a halt! Let's go back to the time when you had to find a phone booth to inform a client about being late for an appointment. Let us not be slaves to progress that moves too quickly; an incident is always possible, and zero risk does not exist. This doesn't excuse our service provider's responsibility in any way! Best regards.
-