I would like to know how to perform a ctrl+alt+delete (to log in) on a touchscreen PC (without using a physical keyboard, of course) running Windows 7 Enterprise.
Hello, Click on Start, then Programs, Accessories, Accessibility Options, and On-Screen Keyboard.
Haut_Secour
Author
Hello,
unfortunately, I need a solution at the login screen. the on-screen keyboard does not allow for a ctrl+alt+delete
I don't quite understand why this function is disabled.
Edawards
What brand is the PC and what OS does it have?
Haut_Secour
Author
a Dell Vostro with Windows 7 Enterprise
Edawards
Start in Safe Mode, then once in Safe Mode, restart the PC normally and see if it unlocks.
Haut_Secour
Author
I'm not stuck; I just need a tip on how to perform Ctrl+Alt+Delete without using a physical keyboard (the on-screen keyboard doesn't allow it - it's mentioned on Microsoft's site) to log into Windows (I'm in a corporate environment, so I can't change the logon type).
Edawards
When it's tactile, it can also be used with the fingers as far as I know, just like with a physical keyboard.