USB key / RCA
Solved
Hello,
I'm looking, if it exists, for a female USB connector with two male RCA plugs at its end; this is to connect a USB MP3 music key. I have a car (Peugeot 308) that does not have a USB output but a female RCA output in the glove box. I bought a mini MP3 player, but I can't control it remotely (skip tracks, adjust volume, etc.). If someone has the same "problem," please give me a quick hello.
See you soon.
Configuration: Windows Vista / Internet Explorer 9.0
Thank you for your attention. Regards.
I'm looking, if it exists, for a female USB connector with two male RCA plugs at its end; this is to connect a USB MP3 music key. I have a car (Peugeot 308) that does not have a USB output but a female RCA output in the glove box. I bought a mini MP3 player, but I can't control it remotely (skip tracks, adjust volume, etc.). If someone has the same "problem," please give me a quick hello.
See you soon.
Configuration: Windows Vista / Internet Explorer 9.0
Thank you for your attention. Regards.