Backup on Windows 7

Solved
Hello,

Under Windows 7, I tried to make a backup and I get the following message

an internal error has occurred. Incorrect parameter 0x80070057.

the error appears as soon as I open "Backup and Restore" from the Control Panel.

I restarted the backup from the Control Panel and the message always appears as soon as I open the Control Panel.

How can I fix this problem since I can no longer perform a backup

Could someone help me?
Thank you in advance

<config>Windows 7 /

2 answers

  1. Contributor
    Hello,

    in the Windows 7 maintenance center, click on search and resolve issues, and see if it offers you a solution.
    --
    Best regards, exla
    0
    1. Thank you very much for your help
      But in the meantime, a friend solved my problem

      Sincerely
      0
      1. Contributor
        re

        OK

        Good evening
        0
      2. And how? Because I have the same problem, thank you in advance.
        0