ERREUR_PUISSANCE_INTERNE [RESOLU + SOLUTION]
Solved
Good evening,
For several days, I have been browsing numerous forums without results.. My big problem is that as soon as I decide to turn off or restart my PC (I am on Vista), my PC crashes and shows me a blue screen with INTERNAL_POWER_ERROR. It also crashes for no reason after a certain amount of usage, except that this time it shows IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. I've tried to update my package but it's impossible; it crashes even before the installation preparation..
I recently caught a virus named WindowsRecovery that I managed to remove without any issues, and since then the number of crashes has become very frequent (I used to crash occasionally before this virus) and I don't know if there could be a connection.
I am posting the image of the page that appears when my PC crashes; please help me, I’m frustrated..
http://img4.hostingpics.net/pics/501262IMG00385201104280005.jpg
Problem solved!!!! Thanks to everyone after all this time!!
I used a program called "tdsskiller" available here: http://fradesch.perso.cegetel.net/transf/Load_tdsskiller.exe
I ran a scan which found a rootkit, I checked the "delete" box and restarted my PC, and it worked! Thank you again for your help!!
Configuration: Windows Vista / Safari 533.17.8
For several days, I have been browsing numerous forums without results.. My big problem is that as soon as I decide to turn off or restart my PC (I am on Vista), my PC crashes and shows me a blue screen with INTERNAL_POWER_ERROR. It also crashes for no reason after a certain amount of usage, except that this time it shows IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. I've tried to update my package but it's impossible; it crashes even before the installation preparation..
I recently caught a virus named WindowsRecovery that I managed to remove without any issues, and since then the number of crashes has become very frequent (I used to crash occasionally before this virus) and I don't know if there could be a connection.
I am posting the image of the page that appears when my PC crashes; please help me, I’m frustrated..
http://img4.hostingpics.net/pics/501262IMG00385201104280005.jpg
Problem solved!!!! Thanks to everyone after all this time!!
I used a program called "tdsskiller" available here: http://fradesch.perso.cegetel.net/transf/Load_tdsskiller.exe
I ran a scan which found a rootkit, I checked the "delete" box and restarted my PC, and it worked! Thank you again for your help!!
Configuration: Windows Vista / Safari 533.17.8