Ultima 2000 scanner installation software

Solved/Closed
Hello, I retrieved an Artec Ultima 2000 scanner and I’m looking for the installation software for XP, thanks if you have any links
Configuration: pc/xp

10 answers

  1. thank you jmber but the link does not work, sorry
    0
    1. Contributor
      Unfortunately, I only found this, try going through http://www.touslesdrivers.com, on this site you have all the drivers by section
      --
      @+jmber 
      Helping each other is precious...
      1
      1. Super Mickael, ça marche super, merci à tous.
        0
        1. Hello! I am looking for installation software for a scanner SnapScan E 20 Agfa. If someone could help!!

          thank you
          @+
          0
          1. thank you I’m going to check it
            @+
            0
            1. I have an Artec Ultima 2000 scanner; is it possible to configure it on Vista? I have the startup CD but despite its installation I cannot use the scan.
              1
              1. Hello, I’m looking for the Artec Ultima 2000 scanner driver on Windows XP
                0