Ultima 2000 scanner installation software
Solved/Closed
Hello, I retrieved an Artec Ultima 2000 scanner and I’m looking for the installation software for XP, thanks if you have any links
Configuration: pc/xp
10 answers
-
ContributorHi, here are the drivers:
http://64.70.234.121/pages/usb_scanner_drivers.htm
--
@+jmber
Helping each other is precious... -
Hello, I’m looking for the Artec Ultima 2000 scanner driver on Windows XP
-
I have an Artec Ultima 2000 scanner; is it possible to configure it on Vista? I have the startup CD but despite its installation I cannot use the scan.
-
thank you I’m going to check it
@+ -
I changed scanner, I have the Agfa 25
wait I found you the driver for the 20
http://static.agfa.com/digicam_scanner_drivers/ -
Hello! I am looking for installation software for a scanner SnapScan E 20 Agfa. If someone could help!!
thank you
@+ -
Super Mickael, ça marche super, merci à tous.
-
ContributorGood evening
I found a pretty interesting site:
http://info.ultima.com.tw/fae/Service_e/software%20download/Download_usb_e.htm
Have a good evening
Mickael -
ContributorUnfortunately, I only found this, try going through http://www.touslesdrivers.com, on this site you have all the drivers by section
--
@+jmber
Helping each other is precious... -
thank you jmber but the link does not work, sorry