Simplex TV remote control carole - Last answer on 13 déc. 2005 1 answer How to set up the Simplex TV remote? I don't remember the steps to follow. Show more Related links: Universal remote IR code for TV Schneider TV without remote control notice télécommande Nowy TV Pilot GD 101 [TV] adjust channels without remote control Charvet Schneider TV without remote control telecom Visa electronics SIMPLEX old model 1 answer Sorted by date Votes Date Descending date Answer 1 / 1 - Best answer The best answer is the one that has been validated by our teams. ... Report sebsauvage Moderator Well, isn't there a manual provided with it? ... Report carole I lost the manual. I remember that you had to press one or two buttons on the remote (it only has P+, P-, volume +, volume -, mute, and standby) and then press search.
Answer 1 / 1 - Best answer The best answer is the one that has been validated by our teams. ... Report sebsauvage Moderator Well, isn't there a manual provided with it? ... Report carole I lost the manual. I remember that you had to press one or two buttons on the remote (it only has P+, P-, volume +, volume -, mute, and standby) and then press search.
... Report carole I lost the manual. I remember that you had to press one or two buttons on the remote (it only has P+, P-, volume +, volume -, mute, and standby) and then press search.