Telecom Visa electronics SIMPLEX old model
Solved
-
Hello,
I have an old universal remote control VISA electronics SIMPLEX old model with 5 bar codes (on/off) and I am looking for the TV codes for Radiola or Philips.
Thank you for your response
and thank you again to the people who inform us and help us out of the "mess" very often
bye
I have an old universal remote control VISA electronics SIMPLEX old model with 5 bar codes (on/off) and I am looking for the TV codes for Radiola or Philips.
Thank you for your response
and thank you again to the people who inform us and help us out of the "mess" very often
bye
Configuration: Windows Vista AOL 9.0
1 answer
-
ContributorHello,
It's there! Then, it's up to you because we need the reference of the device we want to control remotely.
--
To err is human, to persist is diabolical.