Assassin's Creed II le Docteur . - Last answer on 26 avr. 2010 1 answer Hello I would like to know how to perform a fatal counter in Assassin's Creed II on PC. I've done it before but purely by chance -_-' and the game instructions are not very clear. Thank you Configuration: Windows 7 / Internet Explorer 8.0 Show more Related links: it's not getting better with Sarah window that opens when I click a link? Issues logging in to the Orange mobile portal 100 mbits/s équivaut à 12,5 Mo/s. my livebox turns off Some sites won't open. 1 answer Sorted by date Votes Date Descending date Answer 1 / 1 the-Darckness Heu, it's simple, I think you should hit the key a million times as soon as fatal response appears, it will work well at that moment ^^'
Answer 1 / 1 the-Darckness Heu, it's simple, I think you should hit the key a million times as soon as fatal response appears, it will work well at that moment ^^'