Thunderbird 3: sent emails missing

Solved
Hello,
I am using Thunderbird 3.0.1 on Windows and Linux with emails stored on a separate partition.
I just realized that I can no longer see almost all of my sent emails. In fact, 3 years of my sent emails have disappeared!
Maybe it is due to an upgrade from Thunderbird 3.0.0 to 3.0.1, which I recently performed.
Thank you in advance for your suggestions to resolve this issue.
Best regards.
Configuration: Linux Mozilla 1.9.2.2

3 answers

  1. I specify that this only concerns my sent emails, and only my Yahoo mailbox; my received emails and my other mailboxes are intact.
    The deleted emails are from 2007 to last Friday, but I don't recall doing anything particular that day!
    -1
    1. I found the solution:
      right-click on the folder in question, Properties, then in General information click on Rebuild Index, and my emails reappeared.
      0
      1. Thunderbird 3 is great
        I found another solution to recover emails and sent and deleted folders, phew
        do like Pascal said above, thanks pascal208
        then right-click on the concerned folder, search, fill in the box in front of contains (put the subject or the beginning of the subject), check search, sub-folder and server search and at the top right click search and there you go, magic.
        -3