Sims 2 castaway ds Marion - Last answer on 8 nov. 2009 1 answer Hello, I can't find the high grass bushel for the student, can you help me?Configuration: Windows Vista Internet Explorer 8.0 Show more Related links: Sims 2 Castaways on DS [HELP PLEASE] paddle problem in Sims 2 castaway DS [DS: Sims 2 Shipwreck] chef,.... HELP mango issue in Sims 2 Castaways DS The Sims 2 Castaways on DS (Campfire) The Sims 2 Castaway DS need help please 1 answer Sorted by date Votes Date Descending date Answer 1 / 1 Marion.68.600 For the tall grass bush, there is some on the island of Droitela where we can make clothes. However, I can't manage to cut it; I have the knife that we get by helping the cook, but it only says to examine. Help, I've been stuck for a year now!
Answer 1 / 1 Marion.68.600 For the tall grass bush, there is some on the island of Droitela where we can make clothes. However, I can't manage to cut it; I have the knife that we get by helping the cook, but it only says to examine. Help, I've been stuck for a year now!