Compressed folder
Solved
Hello,
I have a file that I received on my PC and it is compressed. It measures 710 MB, but when I try to extract all the data to install the program afterward, it tells me "the compressed folder is empty. Before extracting files, you must copy them into this compressed file."
So I can't do anything.
Please help me!
I have a file that I received on my PC and it is compressed. It measures 710 MB, but when I try to extract all the data to install the program afterward, it tells me "the compressed folder is empty. Before extracting files, you must copy them into this compressed file."
So I can't do anything.
Please help me!
Configuration: Windows Vista Safari 525.19
23 answers
-
ContributorIs it a rar file? Or a zip?
Otherwise, try using 7Zip to extract it
--
O.o°• ♪♪♫ SHEBAM ! POW ! BLOP ! WIZZ ! ♫♪♪ •°o.O
°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸Working smart means working without effort! ¸,°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸