Unlocking 6000 CD RDS EON/FORD

Solved/Closed
akabaabaabarback -  
Hello,
I have locked my cd 6000 cd rds eon, I just found the code, does anyone have the procedure to unlock it?
Thank you for your help
Configuration: Windows Vista Internet Explorer 7.0

2 answers

  1. Hello
    mine was blocked and I managed to unlock it by doing the following steps
    after unplugging and replugging the car radio
    -press the button 6 and hold it down.
    -turn on the car radio while still holding the button 6
    -after turning on the device (the display), hold the button 6 down for 10 seconds.
    Logically, the car radio displays "code 11" or there will be information scrolling for a few seconds
    and then... hold down the button 1 for about ten seconds
    normally "CODE" will be displayed ((the code was written on the car radio))
    All you have to do is re-enter the original code.
    -button 1 for the first digit
    -button 2 for the second digit
    -button 3 for the third
    -button 4 for the last
    -and finally button 5 to validate your code.
    It worked for me, I hope it will be the same for you.
    Have a nice day
    360
    1. Thank you for your response, but my problem is that the display does not turn on.
      Is there a procedure to follow? The three connectors are connected and powering the unit.
      Complicated, isn't it?
      Thanks in advance.
      AB.
      0
    2. thank you, even at Ford (at the vehicle sales garage) they couldn't answer me....)
      so thank you very much.......
      and have a nice Sunday
      it's working perfectly.....
      0
    3. Hello,
      Thank you for the info, I managed to unlock a used device I had purchased that had the same issue. The Ford dealer was asking for €150 to unlock it in service.
      Best regards
      0
    4. I had a problem with a Visteon on a Discovery, it was displaying locked 10 and following your technique, it got unlocked

      Thank you very much for your message

      Micth
      0
    5. It's not working! Lol so I unplug it, plug it back in, press 6 and turn it on, but it says 8 tries, and then the countdown starts.
      0