OpenOffice.org eraser

Solved
Hello,

I can't find the eraser in OpenOffice.org to be able to delete.

7 answers

  1. In which tool do you want the eraser?

    Writter, Draw.. ??

    Nigen
    5
    1. Contributor
      Hello
      In a table, if you want to delete a row, you just need to select the row and press "Backspace" as sarihmohamed tells you. I could be wrong, but I don't think there is an "eraser" like the one found in Paint, for example.
      See you
      --

      Curiosity on CCM is not a flaw but a quality.
      1
      1. Hello,

        Instead of deleting parts, you can use merge :)

        Isn't it working?
        1
        1. For example, in spreadsheets, if you want to erase a line, you need an eraser.
          2
          1. To do what with the eraser? Only use the backspace and delete keys.
            0
            1. Why do you want an eraser?
              You just have to erase

              Nigen
              --
              How it works is a forum, not a phone. Please do not write in SMS.
              CyberRolisteHacker !
              1