No connection with Opera
Hello,
I have a problem with my Opera browser.
When I open it, it says connection impossible.
If you know how to fix the problem, please let me know.
Thank you for your replies
I have a problem with my Opera browser.
When I open it, it says connection impossible.
If you know how to fix the problem, please let me know.
Thank you for your replies
Configuration: Windows XP Internet Explorer 6.0
6 answers
-
Nothing to do with it, there is indeed a connection problem with Opera. I am in business school, so I am browsing all day between my room, where I have internet, and the school's wifi... This morning when I arrived in class, IE and Firefox were working on the wifi, and I can't connect with Opera, even though all the settings are the same... I don't know where this problem could be coming from...