Put your images with text wrapping and normally you should be able to select them together (I had the same problem and it worked that way). After that, nothing prevents you from removing the wrapping once your action is completed.
Looking forward to it!
m@rina
Moderator
Hello,
But what is "the problem" ??? Did you read my reply (1)? Do you have Word 2007? What are you trying to do with the multi-selection?
m@rina -- There's no need to ask me questions in PM... I definitely won't respond to that... The forum is for that.
Ynnaf 2009
Hello!
I also have this problem… However, I haven't changed any keyboard shortcuts, I just rebuilt my computer…
Best regards
Raymond PENTIER
Contributor
You may have modified the keyboard shortcuts? By any chance, try using other keys than ctrl ... -- Retirement is great! Especially in the Antilles ... :-) ☻ Raymond ♂
nezdeboeuf
I must have a little problem because when I do this operation, the selection changes just like when I click normally (without holding down ctrl).
m@rina
Moderator
Hello,
Nothing has changed on that front. If your images have wrapping, ctrl+click allows you to select multiple images. If your images are aligned with the text layer (so without wrapping), your images are selected like text by dragging the mouse over them.
What has changed, however, is that it's not possible to select elements that are not of the same type. For example: image and shape. To be able to do a multi-selection on different types of objects, you need to use drawing areas.