How to uninstall F-SECURE

Solved
Hello,
I can't uninstall F-SECURE from my computer
what should I do?
can someone help me?
thank you in advance
Configuration: Windows XP Internet Explorer 7.0

5 answers

  1. Hi,
    here's what I found

    http://support.f-secure.fr/fra/corporate/downloads/removeav.shtml uninstall F-Secure]
    8
    1. It works, a big thank you.
      0
    2. Good evening
      GREAT I WAS COMPLETELY LOST...
      I DOWNLOADED THE SMALL FILE, OPENED IT AND THEN "uninstall" and BAM within 3 MINUTES... EVERYTHING IS GONE...
      I COULDN'T BELIEVE MY EYES !!!!!
      THANK YOU VERY MUCH

      CHRISTIAN COUSSON
      0
    3. <answer>Can you explain how you do it? There are so many pages on this site, I'm a bit lost and I don't know which section to go to. Could you help me? Thank you.</answer>
      0
    4. this link is dead
      0
    5. Download here to uninstall: https://www.f-secure.com/en/home/support/tools

      UNINSTALLATION TOOL FOR WINDOWS

      1
  2. Explain how you do it because there are a lot of pages on this site, and I'm a bit lost. I don't know which section to go to. Could you help me? Thank you!

    0
    1. Good evening, I don’t understand when I click on the site, I don’t know where to go next... could someone please help me?
      1
      1. Hello, I don't understand anything!!!! I can't uninstall F-Secure either and I don't understand anything on the site : /
        I don't see anything to download to remove it!
        0
        1. Good evening
          it's been a while, but I remember it was easy with the small file to download below
          best regards

          http://support.f-secure.fr/fra/corporate/downloads/removeav.­shtml uninstall F secure]
          0
      2. Hello

        or by phone:

        securitoo 0892702033

        f-secure 0173036543

        they send an email containing an appropriate uninstallation tool

        --
             i am a little pea                        i love the sky and the trees
             i am a teeny tiny    little ant      checking out    this and that
        0