Sims 1 PC problem money code

Hello,

I have The Sims 1 on PC, I enter the money cheat code correctly, but it says, sorry, no such cheat! basically! not allowed to cheat!!!! what do I do? what do I need to unlock for it to work??????
Configuration: Windows Vista Internet Explorer 7.0

14 answers

  1. Actually, you almost have the code. I type:

    rosebud !;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;1:

    You need to add a "1:" at the end.
    5
    1. I don’t know, I just installed it, well not really, I’ve had it for about 5 days. The code is !;!;!;!;!;!

      ;!;!;!;!
      0
      1. so for the money cheat in The Sims 3 as for The Sims 2 you have to press at the same time the keys: ctrl plus a small arrow above ctrl and a rectangle will appear at the top of the screen and you type MOTHERLODE (but not in uppercase).
        0
        1. Hello here is a code to install The Sims 1:

          4655-154685-8631968-1439
          You can say thank you, it's a gift, kisses
          2
          1. sorry, you’re missing a digit in the second one ;) i really need that code, could you give it to me please?
            0
          2. 4648-4340029-6067606-1638 is the code for The Sims 1
            0
        2. Hi the code for money is rosebud
          and to get more you have to do it !;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;! then enter

          also not to make your sims happy you type move_objects on then you take your sim with the hand you sell him, you return to the page of your sims and you click on the photo.
          1
          1. there is also move_objects on which works like this you can build on the road and remove everything you can remove not in your normal way
            1
            1. the sims 1 I simple!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;!; the most faith possible then enter
              the sims 2 I do motherlode then enter
              3
              1. Normally you have to press Ctrl+Alt and after the little blue square appears and there you write rosebud and it should work but I’m not sure about DSL (sorry)
                -1
                1. Yeah, me too, that’s making me feel the same. So if on your end you figure out how to do it, could you tell me how, please? Thanks.
                  0
                  1. Hi, I also have The Sims 1 on PC but I’m missing the code to install it—could you pass it to me please? Here’s my MSN address: ptitgot@hotmail.com. Thanks in advance.
                    Lilith
                    2
                    1. Hello everyone, I've been playing The Sims 1 for 2 years and I know the codes:

                      1. you press Ctrl + Shift (the little arrow pointing up) + C (the letter)

                      2. a small dial will appear in the top left of your screen .

                      3. inside type rosebud

                      4. after, press a space

                      5 then type as many times as you want !;!;!;!;!;!;!;!;! ( !; = 1000 $ )

                      6. finally last step press Enter

                      and normally it's good !!!!
                      4
                      1. It doesn’t work, it only works once and that’s it.
                        0
                      2. Hello, does it work for The Sims 2 as well?
                        0
                      3. Putin, is it not working?
                        0
                      4. Hello please give me some code, thanks if you can. I’ll give you my number 0636601197, please. I don’t mess around with code on all kinds of money, thanks. have a good evening
                        0
                      5. Hello everyone, so I’ve tried all your methods and none of them work! ^^ I can’t manage it, please respond to me as soon as possible.
                        Thank you all!
                        0
                    2. It's the same for me! It really annoys me!
                      1
                      1. Hello, I have The Sims but I don’t know how to do to type SOSebud? It’s necessary to press which keys?
                        1
                        1. To enter codes in Sims 1, you have to press CTRL, ALT, SHIFT and C at the same time. A small dial appears and you type rosebud followed by lots of semicolons;;;;;;;;;;;;;; afterwards. You press Enter and a message appears: sorry, no such cheat!. You don’t care, you keep going and if you look at your sims’ money, it will increase. When you have enough money you remove all the semicolons;;;;;;;;;;;;;; and it will show only rosebud, you press Enter. It’s me who tested it, I hope it works for you. bye Maia
                          0
                      2. rosebud;!;!;!;!; and the most of semicolon exclamation mark of argean
                        -1