From .kar to .mid

Hello everyone
who can tell me how to convert .kar files to .mid?
thank you

9 answers

  1. Open your .kar files that you downloaded to your computer - or on a diskette and click on a song you want to convert. Right-click and select rename, then just change the .kar to .mid and click elsewhere on the screen and it's done. However, you cannot revert back to .kar, so if you want to keep your .kar files, you must back them up in another folder or onto a CD beforehand, which will not be affected by your .mid changes.
    0
    1. Bonjour, je voudrais transformer un fichier MP3 en KAR, comment faire ? S'il vous plaît, donnez-moi un logiciel pour faire ça !
      0
      1. It's very simple...
        You erase the KAR by going to rename and you write .MID
        and that's it, see you later.
        0
        1. Just simply change the extension from ".kar" to ".mid".
          0
          1. Hello everyone
            I'm looking for 2 mid or kar files
            either.....nos lendemains...isabelle boulay
            and.......EL VICIO DE TUS LABIOS-ANTONI SANTOS

            I'm also looking for the mp3
            of a hit from the 80s
            performed by michel pascal
            it's............je suis seul a n-york

            thank you for your help
            loulou

            loub@videotron.ca
            0
            1. I would like to be able to burn .kar files onto a DVD and see the lyrics on my TV. Can I do this with "Nero Start Smart Essential," or is there another program I can download for free from the internet? If so, which one?

              Thank you in advance c:
              0
              1. Rename the file extension from .kar to .mid!
                0
                1. My goal is to open a Midi file with Cubase. However, I have a lot of .kar files retrieved from www
                  .espace-francophone.com. But Cubase does not accept .kar files. I tried renaming them, but it doesn't work. I believe I need to change the extension from .kar to .mid, but I don't know how to do that.
                  Thank you for your help.
                  0
                2. @FERNANDHello, to convert a kar file to midi, the best option is GN MIDI, the Swiss Army knife of midi. The lyrics
                  that are in text in kar files must be converted to lyrics for many synths, as the Solton only reads
                  lyrics. Be careful, some kar files have the lyrics in both text + lyrics, and when we convert them, the lyrics are duplicated. There is also the CVT software, which is less accurate than GN MIDI. Best regards. Yroll
                  0
              2. Hello
                Just change the extension manually.
                1