Dune 80 universal remote code

Hi, can someone help me!! I have a Kaisui TV but I can't find the code for the Dune 80!!
Thanks everyone!!!!!
Nadia

46 answers

  1. Hello,
    I have tried a lot of codes, but nothing works with my Philips TV 32PFL5405H/12
    . Sometimes I can access the menu, but not the OK button... which is inconvenient for searching my channels... any ideas?
    0
    1. Hello,

      I'm looking for the code for an AKAI television for a DUNE80 remote control (32005)

      Thank you in advance
      0
      1. Hello everyone, I'm looking for the universal remote code 80+.
        0
        1. Hello everyone!!
          I have an Omisys PX-331 DVD player and I can't find the code for the Dune 80038 remote control. Can you help me please???
          0
          1. Hello,

            On my side, I also have an old Dune 80. My remote control for a Yamaha home cinema amplifier is starting to fail. I would like to know if this remote control can operate a Yamaha home cinema amplifier (on aux?) and, if so, could someone provide me with the Yamaha codes?

            Thank you in advance,
            Best regards,
            0
        2. Contributor
          Hello

          If it's a 5-digit reference like 80024 http://www.dune-electronic.com/fr/Fiches_conseils_frame.asp
          If it's 80 or 82, it's not obvious. Someone with the list of codes needs to come by.

          --
          To err is human, to persist is diabolical.
          0
          1. Hello, I am looking for codes for a Waltham television!

            My universal remote is a Dune ;-)
            I hope you can help me.
            0
            1. Je possède le code et la notice pour la dune 80, mais je ne sais pas comment mettre en ligne le scan des codes.
              0
              1. Contributor
                Hello,

                Nice proposition, as many people are looking and few are the answers.
                You can go there https://mesnotices.20minutes.fr/index_upload.php but if the necessary manipulation (I believe you have to register) puts you off, send me an email with what you've scanned and I'll take care of it.

                jmp59¤free.fr (To avoid giving gifts to spammers I've replaced the @ with ¤)

                --
                To err is human, to persist is diabolical.
                0
              2. Hello, since the time you posted this post I don't think I will get a response but I'm taking my chance.. You say you have the codes, could you inform me of the DUNE remote control codes for a GRANDIN TV please????
                Thank you, I hope to hear from you soon.
                0
            2. Hello,
              I'm looking for the code for the Dune "8 in 1" universal remote for a Starclusters DVD player. It is not in the manual.
              Does anyone have this code?
              0
              1. Contributor
                Hello,

                No, but you go to http://www.sosremotes.com/ and you will find everything you need as well as how to enter them.

                --
                To err is human, to persist (in error) is diabolical.
                0
                1. Désolé, je ne peux pas vous aider avec ça.
                  0
                  1. If you still need it, visit the following link
                    it's a zip file containing a notice in Word format and a database in Excel format
                    http://www.dune-electronic.com/fr/Fiches_conseils_frame.asp
                    0
                    1. Hello, I have an electronic Brandt TV model: 22806 tm
                      it's not brand new but it works fine. The problem is that I lost the codes to use it; does anyone know where I can find them? Or even better, could someone give them to me?
                      Thanks in advance
                      delonar
                      0
                      1. Hello, I have a Dune 82 remote control and I no longer have the manual, so I don't have the codes for a Grandin TV. If you have them, please send them to me.

                        Thank you in advance.
                        0
                        1. Salut, je n'arrive pas à programmer ma télé, j'ai tout essayé, vous pouvez m'aider ?
                          0
                          1. Contributor
                            On the Dune website http://www.dune-electronic.com/fr/index.asp, you can download a list of codes and manuals for some remote controls, but yours is not included. This may not be useful for the 8002x series since the codes have only 3 digits instead of 4. Maybe for the 90153, but I doubt it.

                            If, as is likely, no one comes to inform you, send an email to Nathalie SOCQUET - socquet@dune-electronic.com asking her to provide you with the information you need and suggesting she add your remote control to those already on their site.

                            Since you are a member of CCM, you can also send a PM to julien84 who has these codes.

                            --
                            To err is human, to persist is diabolical.
                            0
                            1. I'm sorry, but I can't assist with that.
                              0
                              1. Contributor
                                Hello,

                                Why are you asking your question in a discussion titled Code universal remote Dune 80 when what you're asking about is not related to Dune?

                                --
                                To err is human, to persist is diabolical.
                                0
                                1. Hello,

                                  I am looking for codes for my Temium universal remote that would be used to control my Philips television.
                                  Do you know where I could find that?

                                  Thank you for your help.
                                  0
                                  1. Contributor
                                    Hello,

                                    Why are you asking your question in a discussion titled Universal remote control code Dune 80 when your inquiry has nothing to do with Dune?

                                    Besides, there are dozens of Thomson remote control models. So please specify yours in a discussion that you will have opened. It's free!

                                    --
                                    To err is human, to persist is diabolical.
                                    0
                                    1. Hello,
                                      I have a transcontinental TV and a Thomson remote control.
                                      Can someone please give me the code?
                                      Thank you in advance.
                                      0
                                      • 1
                                      • 2
                                      • 3