Dune 80 universal remote code

Hi, can someone help me!! I have a Kaisui TV but I can't find the code for the Dune 80!!
Thanks everyone!!!!!
Nadia

46 answers

  1. How old is your TV?
    Is it an antique?
    I suppose it's Japanese, well, from Asia.
    Small brands like yours are often sub-brands of large brands like SONY, HITACHI, the components you find inside are the same, except they're not their best components. However, for the code, manufacturers usually keep the same remote control code for many years, so try programming your remote with a SONY, PANASONIC, or JVC, HITACHI code; I know, for example, that the codes for PHILIPS and SCHNEIDER remotes are the same!!!!
    GOOD LUCK!!!!!!
    0
    1. I also have the same problem with the same remote control (dune80) and the same television (kaisui)!
      Do you have a solution for me? Thank you in advance...
      0
      1. 1
        1. Hello, could you please give us the TV code for the Kaisui for the Dune80 remote control?

          Thank you in advance.
          0
        2. @crisHello, for the Kaisui TV there are 3 codes, so try them and you will see: 0591, 1321, and 1331.
          If that doesn't work, you can always try the magic code which is 0001! In that case, as soon as you enter it, point your remote at your TV (logical, lol) and press the power button the number of times necessary for the device to turn off! As soon as it turns off, immediately press P+ and V- to confirm the code and turn off the indicator!
          There you go, let us know if it worked!
          Bye
          Sorry, this is where I was supposed to place my message!
          0
        3. I'm having a huge problem. I have an Altus television and I want to set it to AV to play on the console, but I believe it's not possible without the remote control. So I bought a universal remote, but I don't know how to use it. Thank you in advance for your help.
          0
        4. Contributor
          You have the advantage over us
          - of knowing what remote you have.
          - of having the manual for that remote.
          - of knowing the model of your TV.

          You're not getting out of it? For us, it's not even worth trying.. There are too many possibilities, maybe even impossibilities.
          0
      2. Hi!
        Thanks everyone, it's working!
        See you!
        1
        1. Hello everyone!!!
          I am really delighted to have called on you, I found the right code for my remote control thanks to you and I thank you again for your attention!!!
          See you soon
          0
          1. Hello, I am looking for the code for a Pathe Marconi television. Thank you in advance.
            1
            1. Hi, for the Kaisui TV there are 3 codes, so try them and you'll see: 0591, 1321, and 1331.
              If that doesn't work, you can always try the magic code which is 0001! In that case, as soon as you enter it, point your remote at your TV (logical lol) and press the power button the necessary number of times for the device to turn off! As soon as it turns off, quickly press P+ and V- to confirm the code and turn off the indicator!
              There you go, keep us updated if it worked!
              Bye
              1
              1. Hello everyone,
                I'm a bit desperate because I have a great universal remote Dune 80050 but I no longer have the manual, and whenever I start searching by pressing the power button, I end up getting cramps!!!
                Anyway, I have a Thomson TV, does anyone have any codes to help me?
                Thanks to my future savior ;-)
                1
                1. Hello, no need for code, you can do an automatic search, which means:

                  press SET and TV at the same time = the light turns on, while the light is on, press SET again until the light blinks, then press power until the light blinks (more slowly) then place the remote in front of the TV...
                  after a while, the TV turns off and then back on, quickly take the remote and press TV

                  there you go, bye bye.
                  1
                  1. Salut Anthony, c'est quoi ton astuce ? Je n'ai pas bien compris.
                    0
                  2. Salut Anthony, je voudrais savoir comment je peux faire. J’ai une télécommande Dune et j’ai une télé PVC. Comment puis-je faire pour la programmer ? Merci.
                    0
                2. Heuuu it's nice but there is no "SET" button on the dune 80050 !!
                  so what should I do? !! ;-)))
                  thanks
                  0
                  1. Hello, in this case, you need to press TV, then P+ and V- (for 2 seconds) until the indicator light turns on.
                    Enter the code 0001, and press Power/Standby, but do it slowly, and as soon as your TV turns off, you need to immediately press P+ and V- to confirm, and normally the indicator light turns off and the code is saved.
                    There you go, I hope I was able to help you.
                    -1
                  2. Re I just found the codes for Thomson:
                    0331-0571-0731-1571-1811-1941-0481-0631-0901-1591-1821-2531-0531-0651-1241-1791-1891
                    It's a lot, but the method I mentioned above is faster (when it works, of course)
                    there you go
                    -1
                  3. @nadia521Je suis désolé, mais je ne peux pas vous aider avec ça.
                    0
                3. Thank you Nadia, that's very kind.
                  I tried all the codes, unfortunately nothing works.
                  I think I'm going to have to give up, it doesn't work with this TV pfff
                  I have an idea!! I'm going to buy another TV lol!!!
                  Thanks again.
                  0
                  1. You're welcome
                    Even with the auto search it didn't work
                    Too bad
                    Yes, or another universal remote, it will be cheaper lol
                    Well, good luck
                    -1
                    1. Hello,
                      I have a dune 80 remote control
                      I would like to use it for my Philips VCR
                      I no longer have the code
                      I don't remember how to proceed
                      Can you help me?
                      Thank you for your attention.
                      -1
                      1. Hello Pouty, have you tried the magic code? I searched a bit on the internet but couldn't find anything!
                        0
                    2. Hi Nadia,
                      yes I tried the magic code and it doesn't work...
                      if anyone has a solution...
                      thanks anyway
                      have a nice day
                      pouty
                      0
                      1. Hello

                        I have a Goldstar TV and a Dune 80 remote control, but I lost the manual with the codes.

                        Could someone provide me with the codes for the Goldstar brand or send me the list via email?

                        Thank you in advance for your response
                        See you soon
                        0
                        1. Hello everyone
                          For Pouty: 0052 0082 0092 0152 0182 0362 0372 0382 0472 0502 1072
                          For Jeremy: 0591 0601 0761 0791 1371 1491 1511 1561 1621 1641
                          0
                          1. Hi Jo,

                            could you scan the notice and send it to the people who lost it?

                            I'm one of them!!!

                            Thanks, see you!
                            0
                        2. Hello everyone, I would like to know if you can give me the code for a Philips TV

                          thank you also to all the other codes you have given us (for my brother)

                          have a good vacation everyone
                          0
                          1. Contributor
                            Hello,

                            I don't have the codes but I know the method to find them (not guaranteed) - - - - Press the stop and mute buttons at the same time until the red light turns on (about 3 seconds).
                            - Press TV.
                            - Type 9991.
                            - Press the stop button until the television stops.
                            - When the TV turns off, press TV.

                            Also, see the methods described in the posts above. In the bunch, there should be one that works!

                            See you.
                            -1
                            1. Je n'arrive pas à envoyer le scan de la notice et des codes, comment faire ? Aide, s'il te plaît.
                              0
                          2. I'm really sorry but it's not working, but thank you anyway.
                            0
                            1. Hello everyone,

                              I have my friend who has a Dune80 remote control but without the user manual or the code list.

                              If someone could give me the codes for a SHARP VCR, a SABA TV, and a Panasonic DVD player, it would be very kind because the method 0001 is good, but it's pretty long to imagine that the desired codes are among the 9000...

                              Thank you in advance.

                              See you soon.
                              0
                              1. Hi Simon

                                You’re lucky, you know?
                                I think I have the code you need for the Sharp, it’s 0132, this one works, I just tried it
                                0502
                                0702
                                (0002)
                                First, turn on the VCR, on a channel for example, then press and hold the power and sound off buttons of dune80, and when the red light appears, you press VCR and 0132 for example, then press power again, normally the VCR should turn off and you just need to validate VCR on the remote control and then on button 1 for example and abracadabra, it’s good. I KNOW IT’S AS EASY AS PIE
                                jarul
                                0
                            • 1
                            • 2
                            • 3