HASP Key
Solved
Hello,
I purchased a MARKLIN 60512 network control software with a HASP key.
The key is not detected by my PC as stated in the user manual.
What should I do to have it detected? I found a diagnostic program on the Aladin key supplier's website that, when launched, says "key not found".
What should I do? Thank you for your insights...
I purchased a MARKLIN 60512 network control software with a HASP key.
The key is not detected by my PC as stated in the user manual.
What should I do to have it detected? I found a diagnostic program on the Aladin key supplier's website that, when launched, says "key not found".
What should I do? Thank you for your insights...
Configuration: Windows XP Firefox 2.0.0.12
2 answers
-
re,
faced with such difficulty I see 3 solutions:
- uninstall the hardware and restart the machine to see if XP installs it (I assume that plug & play is enabled), install the best driver (or on the second attempt from the software CD)
- connect the key to another PC and check in the device manager if it recognizes it
- at worst, turn to the supplier or call them first, there may be a problem with the key-
re,
my program works ....
* I went to the Aladdin.fr site where I downloaded the latest driver for the HASP key.
* after launching the driver installation with the key connected, I don't see this key in the device manager. Why??? But it's working!
Thanks again for the advice.
Oh yes, in the BIOS, I selected the printer port as bidirectional! -
@northbear49HASP keys (like other protection keys) are not visible in the device manager. This key is not considered hardware.
It is only queried at the launch of the protected software to verify the license.
If it is not detected, there is a configuration problem with the LPT port. It should be in SPP, standard, or bi-directional mode.
Is the LPT port integrated into the motherboard or is it on an additional card? -
@JenbabExcuse me, but how can I view the configuration mode of the LTP port? Thank you in advance.
-