HASP Key
Solved
Hello,
I purchased a MARKLIN 60512 network control software with a HASP key.
The key is not detected by my PC as stated in the user manual.
What should I do to have it detected? I found a diagnostic program on the Aladin key supplier's website that, when launched, says "key not found".
What should I do? Thank you for your insights...
I purchased a MARKLIN 60512 network control software with a HASP key.
The key is not detected by my PC as stated in the user manual.
What should I do to have it detected? I found a diagnostic program on the Aladin key supplier's website that, when launched, says "key not found".
What should I do? Thank you for your insights...
Configuration: Windows XP Firefox 2.0.0.12
2 answers
-
Hello
It's a hardware component, it's normal that you can't find it in your files
http://www.aladdin.fr/HASP/srm-protection-keys.asp-
-
@northbear49Have you checked if the parallel port is working?
You can go to Start/Control Panel/System/Device Manager
-
@lancetre06yes. Peripheral activated. No conflict.
-